Wednesday 29 April 2009

Farewell as President

I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed being President and meeting many people. I have worked hard and I have learnt a lot as well. We have launched our Colour Management in Textiles Modules but we still have to work hard to ensure that we train our trainers well. We have not paid as much attention to the UK textile companies as we would like but I did start to visit some at the end of my Presidency. Mike Bartle our new President and Susie Hargreaves are going to make sure they contact and speak to industry everywhere. I am therefore saying farewell as President but hope to see you all soon.

I would like to wish Mike all the best. I know he will be a great President.

3 comments:

SDC said...

Thanks for the blog Sue! I've enjoyed reading it throughout your presidency.

SDC said...

That was by me (Carmel) by the way...

admul said...

http://searsoutlet.blogspot.com/2010/02/now-thats-genius.html